66. aˆ?We always think our very own first enjoy try our finally, and our very own final enjoy our very own first.aˆ? aˆ“ George W. Melville
69. aˆ?Love is actually a wild power. Whenever we try to control it, it kills all of us. When we attempt to imprison it, it enslaves us. Whenever we just be sure to understand it, it renders all of us sense shed and perplexed.aˆ? aˆ“ Paulo Coelho
71. aˆ?to be happier oneself it’s important to help make a minumum of one other person pleased.aˆ? aˆ“ Theodor Reik
72. aˆ?You know you are inlove whenever you cannot drift off because the reality is ultimately a lot better than the aspirations.aˆ? aˆ“ Dr. Suess
76. aˆ?Love several things, for therein consist the genuine energy, and whosoever adore a great deal performs much and can achieve much, and what is done in fancy is completed really.aˆ? aˆ“ Vincent Van Gogh
77. aˆ?Love was, in reality, an intensification of lifetime, a completeness, a fullness, a wholeness of life.aˆ? aˆ“ Thomas Merton
79. aˆ?There is not an occasion or location for real love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in one flashing, pulsating second.aˆ? aˆ“ Sarah Dessen, The Truth About Forever
85. aˆ?Lots of people like to drive with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who takes the bus along with you as soon as the limo breaks down.aˆ?