For as long as you hold an ING home loan, you’ll receive the following benefits on your Orange Everyday and Orange One accounts:
– deposit at least $1,000 from an external bank account to any personal ING account in your name (excluding Living Super and Orange One), and – also make at least 5 card purchases^ that are settled (and not at a ‘pending status’) using your ING debit or credit card (excluding ATM withdrawals, balance enquiries, cash advances and EFTPOS cash out only transactions) – ensure that the balance of your nominated Savings Maximiser account at the end of the month (excluding interest) is higher than it was at the end of the previous month.
Each customer can nominate a maximum of one Savings Maximiser account (either single or joint) to receive the additional variable rate (where eligible). If no nomination is made, the additional variable rate (where eligible) will be applied to an account nominated by ING at its sole discretion.
Any amounts above $100,000 are subject to the Savings Maximiser standard variable rate applicable at the time. If you do not satisfy the conditions to receive the additional variable rate, the standard variable rate applies. ING can change or withdraw the additional variable rate at any time. The additional variable rate is not payable in conjunction with any other promotional rate.
^Card purchases includes in store credit or EFTPOS purchases, online purchases, regular card payments, payWave, Apple Pay, and Google Pay transactions made with an Orange Everyday Visa card, Orange One Low Rate or Orange One Rewards Platinum Visa card or Nil Interest Visa card provided with an eligible ING home loan. When using the phrase ‘settled’ card purchases in a calendar month, we mean that the purchases made on your card must be fully processed by the end of the last day of that month. Card purchases made in store or online this current payday loans online Hartsville TN calendar month which are at a ‘pending status’ and do not settle until the next calendar month do not count towards the 5 card purchases needed this current calendar month.
When determining if you are eligible under the offer, we also take into account the behaviour of any of your joint account holders or additional cardholders.
- – for ATMs in Australia вЂ“ any ATM fee charged by the ATM operator is rebated immediately following the transaction,
- – for ATMs outside Australia вЂ“ ING will rebate the International ATM withdrawal fee of $2.50 immediately after it is charged and rebate any ATM fee charged by the ATM operator at settlement of the transaction. While the transaction is pending the amount of the acquirer fee will be deducted from your available balance and will be reinstated after the transaction is finalised. ATM transactions outside Australia can take up to 5 business days to finalise, and
- – for ING international transaction fees вЂ“ ING will rebate the International Transaction fee (Orange Everyday) and Foreign Currency Conversion fee (Orange One) of 2.5% of the amount of the international transaction immediately after it is charged. Merchants may charge you a separate fee for their services (which is not rebated under this offer).
- – all Orange Everyday accounts held in your name (either single or joint account), and
- – all Orange One accounts held in your name (including in respect of any additional cardholder).
Please note that from , these banking benefits are changing
From this date, each month that you’re eligible for Orange Everyday Benefits, you’ll receive the following banking benefits on each of your Orange Everyday accounts for transactions carried out on those accounts in that month:.